Full time nursing assistant to work with multiple specialties. Nursing Assistant certificate preferred.
Here are the current employment opportunities available at Stevens Community Medical Center. You can submit an application for these positions by clicking on this link.
NURSING ASSISTANT, MORRIS CLINIC
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST - STARBUCK CLINIC
FT 40 hrs/week Commercial Insurance Billing, self pay account follow-up, and scanning of medical documentation. Excellent customer service skills, extremely detail oriented, highly responsible. Previous medical experience a plus. Understanding of medical terminology and privacy practices.
CNA - Acute Care
Full-time, night shift, includes rotating holidays and weekends. Nursing Assistant Certificate required. Applicants must be 18 years of age. Full-time benefits include health, dental, life, disability and PTO (vacation/sick/holiday).
Full-time position available for an ARRT or ARRT eligible individual. Daytime hours with rotating call every sixth weekend and evenings. MRI experience preferred but not required. Will cross train to other modalities.
LPN - MORRIS CLINIC
Full-time LPN, includes rotating every 4th weekend, responsible for assisting Family Medicine Provider and patients with the clinical aspect of the patient visit. LPN will work with providers, patients, and staff to deliver timely, quality patient health care services.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to adapt to varied situations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of clinical technical skills
- Ability to communicate well with physician, patient, public and other staff
- Must demonstrate sensitivity with confidential information
- Requires sustained mental effort, careful organization and planning
- Working knowledge of computer systems and willingness to learn and use program.
- Participates in activities directed toward evaluating and improving department functions
- Demonstrates interest in and commitment to assuring customer satisfaction.
- Must have current LPN license.
Full time benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurance and vacation/sick leave program.
SUMMER HEALTH CARE STUDENT INTERN
Two part time positions, 20-30 hrs/wk during a 10 week internship between May 28, 2018 and September 3, 2018.
Student must have completed their junior year of high school and be planning to go into a health care field. Must have a written recommendation from school science teacher or guidance counselor, and one other recommendation from any other teacher. Recommendation should include health care career student plans to pursue.
Position to include clerical duties in Health Information Management as well as a variety of duties in Marketing, Physical Therapy, Courage Cottage and Dietary. Students should display organizational skills, ability to work as a team, strong work ethic, and eagerness to learn. Includes opportunities to shadow in other departments in the health care field.