Stevens Community Medical Center, a critical access hospital and clinic, has part-time or full-time positions available within it’s Clinic for LPNs or CMAs to work with a variety of practices to deliver timely, quality health care services. This position includes every-other weekend (short-term), and an occasional weekend beyond that.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Ability to communicate effectively with physician, patient, public and other staff
- Knowledge of clinical technical skills
- Must demonstrate sensitivity with confidential information
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Comfortable working with computer systems and willingness to learn and use programs.
- Participates in activities directed towards continuous improvement within the department
- Demonstrates a commitment to assuring customer satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt to varied situations
Skills and Abilities preferred:
- Working knowledge of EPIC electronic health record system.
- Clinical Experience.
Full-Time benefits include health, dental, life and disability insurances, PTO, and other employee-paid benefits.
****Up to $2,000 sign-on bonus for LPN with any experience or up to $1,000 sign-on bonus for LPN with no experience.****
New grads welcome to apply!
At Stevens Community Medical Center, our vision is to strive for excellence through compassionate patient-centered care. You won’t just find a skilled healthcare team, you’ll find your friends, neighbors, and family. The passion for caring is deeply rooted in our employees.
Applications accepted until positions are filled