2018 Fall into Health is right around the corner! Make plans to join us at the annual Fall into Health event. This is a FREE community health event put on by Stevens Community Medical Center, but it takes a village to put this event together and SCMC is proud to have the opportunity to work closely with many area businesses, committees and individuals to feature a diverse, fun-filled health event for people of all ages.
Fall into Health includes:
• Community Meal, this year it's an old-fashioned feast! Delicious, locally-sourced foods, plus you don't want to miss dessert!
• Free Lab Draws by SCMC lab professionals. New this year includes Vitamin D, which is perfect timing moving into the winter months!
• NEW this year there will be Flu Shots available! Thanks to one of our community partners, Thrifty White Pharmacy, we are excited to provide this service during the event from 5-6:30pm. Please bring your insurance card.
• 6:00-6:30 pm Health Q&A (formerly SCMC Provider Panel) provides an opportunity this year to eat your meal and listen to the panel of SCMC professionals from various departments & specialty areas answer questions, led by an M. This is new, it's almost like 'dinner & a show!'
• As always we will have Informational Booths on all things health with some SCMC department but many from the community too!
• 6:30-7:30 pm Keynote Speaker: Aaron Hunnel, an inspirational speaker, Veteran & Fitness Professional will speak on inspiring leaders, building teams and empowering people. A wonderful message for people of all ages.
Free childcare available for ages 1-10 from 6:30-7:30 pm, provided by Morris Area ECFE.
Together we can make our community a healthier place.