As of November 3rd Stevens Community Medical Center will have Easy, accessible and secure online portal for patients to access your information.
What is MyChart
MyChart is a secure, online tool connecting patients electronically to portions of their medical record. To Access MyChart you will need computer access with an internet connection, or a smart phone.
MyChart access is granted to users who have registered with their clinic or hospital. Access to information in MyChart is secured by a personalized ID and password, known only to the user.
Enjoy the Online Convenience
Sign-up for MyChart and you can:
• Communicate with your provider
• Schedule & manage appointments
• Request prescription refills
• Review test results
• Obtain immunization records
• Review your medical history
• Option to receive electronic statements and pay your bill online
• Access all of your MyChart accounts with a single username and password
• Share your health information from one organization to another
• Add personal notes about your health information
and choose to share them with your health care
• Store the most recent copy of your MyChart medical record from any linked organization
• Save your health record to a thumb drive and take it with you wherever you go
To register for MyChart
Sign up during a clinic or hospital visit, or online at centracare.com/mychart.
Access Your Information
Your health care at your fingertips. Once registered on MyChart you will have access to the following information.
• Health Summary
• Test Results*
• Allergies & Intolerances
• Medical History
• Current Health Issues
*Because test results are released automatically, you may see them before your provider does.
Manage Your Child’s Care
Access your child’s records quickly and easily with MyChart. View allergies, medications, lab results, growth charts, immunizations and more as well as manage appointments.
• Children age 0-11, parent/guardian will be granted full access to the child’s MyChart record.
• Children ages 12-17 parent/guardian will be granted partial access to the child’s MyChart record (i.e. immunizations.) Children ages 12-17 can register for their own MyChart access.
• When child reaches age 18, parent/guardian will no longer have any access to the child’s MyChart. Adult proxy will be granted full access to the MyChart record.
Conveniently Request Appointments
With 24-hr access to MyChart you can request and view appointments when it’s convenient for you. View upcoming clinic and hospital visits as well as request appointment cancellations.
Connect with your Health Care Team
Send non-urgent messages to your health care provider. Communicating with your provider is as simple as sending an email–but even more secure.
Pay your bill online
Make a payment online, view any outstanding balance or send a message to the billing office.
There are two ways to sign-up for MyChart:
1. Ask for your After Visit Summary at your next doctor visit. Your activation code for MyChart will be located on this form.
2. Visit centracare.com/mychart, follow the MyChart link. From there you can request an activation code which will be mailed to you.
Children under the age of 12 years will need an adult enrolled in MyChart to complete a proxy access from which is located in the MyChart link. Once your form is processed, you will be emailed an activation code and instructions on how to begin using MyChart.
Security You Can Trust
The privacy and security of your health information is a top priority at SCMC. MyChart is a secure website hosted by CentraCare Health Systems. Your login and password ensure your information is confidential.
For technical assistance with MyChart, call 320-240-7897.